marți, 6 iulie 2010

Yasi Hofer

I picked up the guitar at age 12 and immediately discovered guitar legend Steve Vai to be my idol. Instead of living a usual teenager life I decided to practice as hard as possible to achieve the technique and musicianship necessary to perform the music of my master. Soon Mr. Vai became aware of my young talent and offered me to share the stage with him when I was 14!

After this memorable event I formed my own band and began to play live shows , started composing and recorded a CD called „YASI – Sounds Like Vai“. Soon I had remarkable success on YouTube with my uploaded videos performing Vai’s and my own compositions.

Future plans are an album with own instrumental music and to play as many gigs as possible. I hope you enjoy my new website.  Sursa: http://www.yasi-hofer.de/about/